Travelport Global Digital Traveler Research
Global Traveler Survey shows that the future of travel is digital
We recently carried out a global traveler survey of 11,000 travelers across nineteen countries to determine insights and stories about the modern day traveler.
Key highlights from the global research include:
- 47% use voice search when researching a trip
- Over 33% of travelers book their trip on a mobile device
- 71% of business travelers believe digital boarding passes make traveling so much easier
- 16 different categories of apps are used on average when traveling
The report also includes the world’s first Digital Traveler Rankings, based on a combination of the main indicators of digital usage for travel-related purposes by travelers in each country.
Download the report now to discover more on:
- Digital pain relief for travelers
- The ever-connected traveler
- Age and youth - doing things differently
- The digital traveler league table
By downloading the Global Digital Traveler Research report you will also get free access to 19 detailed country reports for: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Indonesia, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States as well as a regional report for APAC based on the same data.