Are apps dead? Get the report to find out what the future holds for mobile apps....
The mobile landscape is evolving, and so too are the needs of travellers. Travel brands need to engage with their customers at every stage throughout the end-to-end travel lifecycle or risk getting left behind.
Mobile remains the most ubiquitous channel through which travel brands can drive traveller engagement, however with the development of new technology the question arises ‘Are apps dead’?
Download the free report in which we explore:
- Examples of how the use of apps as we know them will change
- End-user research and key data points for the travel industry
- The biggest threat to apps – will bots and progressive apps replace native ones?
- The impact of mobile engagement on brand equity, loyalty and revenue
- Whether travel brands should still invest in native apps