TRAVEL IS STRESSFUL. THE ‘DAY OF TRAVEL’ CAN BE FRUSTRATING EVEN FOR FREQUENT TRAVELLERS.
With no control over flight schedules and inaccurate flight information available, travellers regularly feel ‘in the dark’ and frustrated by their travel experience. This can seriously damage travellers’ relationship with their travel providers.
This guide provides a framework to reduce travel stress through mobile. You’ll learn:
- Why airlines and agencies fail
- The primary frustrations experienced by travellers on their ‘day of travel’
- What types of mobile services travellers value most
- How real-time, contextual and personalised travel updates enhance the travel journey
- How to drive mobile engagement for airlines and travel companies