In the race to secure customer loyalty, brands that embrace the Engagement Economy will thrive and those that don’t will fall behind.
Travelers increasingly expect brands and businesses to meet their expectations of ‘connectedness’. This means to be present, active, useful and available at every juncture of the travel journey.
In our new guide ‘The Engagement Economy in Travel’ we take a look at how travel brands can use mobile to succeed in the new digital world.
Download the guide now to discover:
- How to move from limited engagement to multiple touchpoints for engagement
- How changes in consumer behavior have been impacted by mobile adoption and how travelers expect more from their favorite brands
- Why sustaining your customer’s attention is key to securing their loyalty
- The impact of mobile engagement on brand equity, loyalty and revenue
- The steps you need to take to be a winner, not a loser, in the Engagement Economy